The fun continued into the evening of January 5, as C's friend and matron of honor and our family friends, the L family, held a cocktail party and shower for C&G. It was a blessing to celebrate with friends and family the soon-to-be union of a very special couple.
Two of our friends trying to embarrass the younger generation, and it worked!
Thank you, A and L family, for a wonderful time!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! Love Harry! Is he a doodle?
I will be checking back for wedding pictures!
Lisa,
DeleteThank you! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous; birthday girl has really grown up. Henry is a spoiled rotten standard poodle, and I do mean ROTTEN! Haha. I am so excited you stopped by to visit. Please do return for wedding pictures. We can't believe it is only 6 more days! I hope it won't take me too long to get a few pictures posted.