Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmases Past - Part One


I have quite a few handmade ornaments from my children's school days.  They are my favorite things to look at on one of our trees.  Each one has a story, and that is what I LOVE!  So, let's begin:

This first one is a preschool picture of our boys embellished with whatever supplies their teachers had on hand at the time.  Oh, how these make me smile every time I pass the tree. 

 

This JOY ornament used to be on my parents' tree.  But, our daughter loved it so much when she was little that they just let her bring it home.  It was the sparkle that she adored!




One more preschool picture just because they were so cute!




This Santa ornament always hangs at the bottom of the tree because it is interactive.  Little ones can pull the string and his arms move up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment