Our kitchen is finally finished after 10 weeks. It turned out great, and I am loving cooking all over again! As a matter of fact, our kitchen has turned into the hub of our home with even our boys jumping on the cooking bandwagon. We are really enjoying the time we share making good food and enjoying each other's company while doing it. The AGA is so convenient since it is always ready to pop in a dish. I love having multiple ovens and the warming oven.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Final Kitchen Reveal
Our kitchen is finally finished after 10 weeks. It turned out great, and I am loving cooking all over again! As a matter of fact, our kitchen has turned into the hub of our home with even our boys jumping on the cooking bandwagon. We are really enjoying the time we share making good food and enjoying each other's company while doing it. The AGA is so convenient since it is always ready to pop in a dish. I love having multiple ovens and the warming oven.
Labels:
Kitchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks gr eat!
ReplyDelete