Saturday, March 23, 2013
Oven Installation!
My oven was installed on the 14th and 15th of March. I apologize for being a tad behind on my kitchen updates!
It ended up being quite the process. My oven is an AGA, and I LOVE the look of it! It fits right in with our older home. I am SO excited and cannot wait to use it, but it may be another couple of weeks.
Top right is the roasting oven, bottom right is the baking oven, top left is the simmering oven, and bottom left is the warming oven.
And, here is a peek from the dining room into the kitchen. This week the cabinets will be set on Wednesday.
Labels:
Kitchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks great! Will you put a hood over the AGA?
ReplyDeleteNeat. I only recently heard of these stoves, though I think the cottage we rented in England a long time ago had something similar.
ReplyDelete