Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday, the 13th

Friday, the 13th is a special day in our family.  My dad was born on a Friday, the 13th in 1937.  The hubs and I had our first date on Friday, October 13th, 1978. Wow, sounds like such a long time ago!   JM was born on a Friday, the 13th.  What a blessed day that was for us!  So, I thought I would post on this Friday, the 13th and share a picture of something in our house that ALWAYS makes me smile when I walk by it.  JM loved a "bouncy ball" when he was a little tyke.  Everywhere we went, that is what he wanted for his souvenir.  It was such a small gesture that meant so much to a little boy!   And, this is what happened over the years... I love looking at this colorful jar; it brings back lots of happy memories of a curly haired, precious little guy who loved a "bouncy ball."

1 comment:

  1. I so remember going on trips and as everyone else searched high and low for a treat to take home...yours was EASY! A bouncy ball! Loved it then. Love it now!

    ReplyDelete