Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Special Times







We have been blessed with a friendship of another family for many years. It started when the oldest girls were dancing together.  The L family also has three children: A - 22, K - 19, and B - 17.  We have had the awesome privilege of sharing many trips with these friends, and I thought I might show you how our families have grown (literally) over the years! There are not any pictures from our first trip together because it was before the days of digital photography. One of my tech savvy children will have to show me how to add those photos one day! I could share so many more moments that we have enjoyed, but I will leave you with these. The memories we have made together are priceless, and we are so thankful for the times we have shared!  Update: I got the picture from our first trip to Disney added; I didn't even need one of my children to help, just mom, S, from the L family! Thanks,S!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Not only do all the boys tower over the girls now, but the boys have grown from three to four!

    ReplyDelete