
Here is the post about Henry that I promised. He is a Standard Poodle and is two years old. We had a Chocolate Lab when the children were younger. He lived to be 11, and after he died, they all kept asking when we would be able to get another dog. I just wasn't ready. Well, they finally wore me down! I knew nothing about Poodles before Henry, but they all did some research and decided a Poodle was what we needed. Our lab was an outdoor dog, but the new dog was to be an inside dog. So, I would only agree to that if they found a breed that didn't shed. And, he doesn't -not one hair! Henry is a rascal, way too smart for his own good. We sure do love him, even if he does get himself into trouble occasionally!
No comments:
Post a Comment